Pre & Postnatal Fitness Class
Join me for live zoom pre & postnatal workout classes!
Monday's & Fridays @10am pst
Who is this for?
- My pregnant mamas
- My postpartum mama's who are looking for safe and efficient workouts that will east them back into their workouts post baby.
What to expect:
- Safe workouts through each trimester of pregnancy
- Safe prenatal core exercises
- Breath work to prepare for birth
- Breath work for post birth and re-connection
- Diastasis recti repair exercises
- Strength and endurance training for both pre & postnatal
Sweat To Birth - Pre & Postnatal Fitness Ebook
What's included inside this pre & postnatal training program:
Sweat To Birth is my new pre & postnatal fitness guide eBook that will take you through all 3 trimesters with safe exercises through your entire pregnancy into postpartum recovery. This fitness guide is broken down by the needs of each trimester, with 12 weeks of training per trimester and over 90 different exercises and stretches to get you through your journey into motherhood!
Post pregnancy, there are 6 additional weeks of training which include a Deep Core Repair rehab section. The equipment needed for the entire program is minimal, however you also have the option of opting out of weights all together and hitting each workout with body weight only. The duration of each workout ranges from 20-40 minutes and are performed in a circuit training format. This eBook is in PDF form compatible with most operating systems.
- 4 trimesters of training (postpartum training included)
- 12 workouts per trimester
- Deep core training
- Diastasis recti repair
- 171 pages of content
- Additional cardio workouts
- Over 100 different exercises pages of exercise descriptions, visuals & cues
- Equipment list & links to purchase any needed equipment (optional)
- Postnatal & postpartum nutrition
- A breakdown on how to follow the program
- Grocery shopping list
- Full access to me by email
- Social media community
- PDF form - depending on your operating system or download capabilities, some click features may not function as intended.
- Encouragement along the way!!!
This eBook is in PDF format and will be emailed with purchase.